Xadago 100 mg x 100 Filmomhulde tabletten / Comprimés pelliculés
$378.69 Tax included
- Xadago is a medicine that contains the active substance safinamide.
- It works to increase the level of a substance called dopamine in the brain; this substance is involved in movement control and is present in reduced amounts in the brains of patients with Parkinson's disease.
- Xadago is used for the treatment of Parkinson's disease in adults. In patients with intermediate to advanced disease who experience sudden changes between "ON" periods where they are able to move and "OFF" periods when they have difficulty moving,
- Xadago is added in a stable dose of the medicine called levodopa taken alone or in combination with other medicines for Parkinson's disease.
- How to take Xadago?
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Check with your doctor if in doubt. The recommended starting dose of Xadago is one 50 mg tablet which can be increased to one 100 mg tablet taken once daily, preferably in the morning, orally with water.
- Xadago can be taken with or without food. If you have moderately reduced liver function, do not take more than 50 mg per day; your doctor will advise you if this applies to you.
10 other products in the same category: