$306.14 Tax included
- Recommended initial and maintenance dose: 400 mg
- It should be administered once a month as a single injection (with a minimum delay of 26 days between two injections)
- After the first injection, treatment with 10 mg to 20 mg oral aripiprazole should be continued for 14 consecutive days
- If side effects occur, dose reduction to 300 mg once monthly should be considered.
- IM route
- 400 mg vial: add 1.9 ml of solvent to make up the powder
- The suspension should be injected immediately after reconstitution but can be stored in the vial for up to 4 hours at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- The suspension should be injected slowly as a single injection (doses should not be divided) into the gluteal muscle
- The injections should be alternated between the two gluteal muscles
3 other products in the same category: