Amaryl 4 mg x 30 Tablets: Medication that lowers blood sugar levels
Amaryl is an orally active blood sugar lowering drug. This medicine belongs to a group of medicines that lower blood sugar levels called hypoglycemic sulfonamides.
Diabetes mellitus type 2 when diet, exercise and weight reduction alone are not enough.
- Initial dose: 1 mg / day
- If necessary, increase the dose, respecting an interval of one to two weeks between each level, up to max. 6 mg / day
- Swallow the tablets whole, with a little liquid and once a day
- Take the dose preferably shortly before or during a solid breakfast or the first main meal
- Missed dose should never be corrected by increasing the next dose
Each tablet contains 4 mg of glimepiride.
List of excipients:
- Lactose monohydrate
- sodium carboxymethyl starch (type A
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- povidone 25,000
10 other products in the same category: