Bacilac Femina 30 Vegetable Capsules
Thanks to its collaboration with universities and several research centers, Vesale pharma offers with Bacilac, a range of probiotics adapted to different areas of health.
This expertise is validated by numerous studies and scientific publications.
The most studied strains of probiotics worldwide.
A complete game adapted to each patient.
Bacilac Femina is the first dietary supplement based on oral probiotics to be scientifically proven (clinical studies) to maintain a protective intimate flora.
Its effectiveness on urogenital health in women has been scientifically proven by more than 20 years of research and more than 250 clinical studies.
Bacilac Femina is a natural solution without side effects.
Bacilac Femina is a food supplement that contains two types of Lactobacilli.
Each Bacilac Femina hard capsule contains at least 5 billion lyophilized bacteria of the type Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 (50%) and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 (50%).
Bacilac Femina can be used at any age.
Bacilac Femina capsules are of 100% vegetable origin.
- Active ingredients: one capsule of Bacilac Femina contains at least 5 billion freeze-dried bacteria: lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 (50%), lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 (50%)
- Excipients: maltodextrin (bulking agent, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), titanium dioxide (coloring)
- For oral administration.
- The duration of treatment depends on the type of symptoms and their severity.
- Bacilac Femina is taken as a minimum 3 week cure.
- The recommended daily dose is 1 to 2 capsules to be taken with a meal.
- Acute phase: 2 capsules per day for 1 week
- Maintenance phase: 1 capsule per day for 2 weeks
Precautions for use:
- Do not use in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to one or more excipients of the product.
- Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
10 other products in the same category: